What's better on a warm spring or summer evening than a colourful salad packed full of goodness? This salad
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 3 large handfuls spinach
- 1/2 broccoli
- 1 pomegranate
- 70g pecans
- 1 lemon
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Chop the butternut squash into bite sized pieces.
- Pop onto a baking tray and season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with chilli flakes, drizzle over the oil and mix.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes at 180°C (fan), until they turn brown.
- Dry toast the pecans in a frying pan - keep an eye on them to prevent burning!
- Cut the broccoli into bite sized pieces and put the washed spinach into a bowl.
- Add the broccoli and the roasted butternut squash. Top the mix with pomegranate and squeeze over a dash of lemon juice.
- Add the pecans and season with salt and pepper. Serve up or pop in an Igluu meal prep container for later!