If you're looking for an alternative for chicken with your noodles and stir fry veg, this is the recipe from Judianne at Quick, Healthy Family Meals for you. Delicate, flaky salmon pairs beautifully with sharp mustard and tangy ginger for a healthy, quick meal that the whole family can enjoy.
- 5 salmon fillets
- 50ml soy sauce
- 50ml water
- 2cm fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- 1 tbs Dijon mustard
- Pour water and soy sauce into a measuring jug.
- Mince the garlic and ginger and add to the jug.
- Add the sesame seeds and mustard.
- Place the salmon fillets into a dish after removing the skin.
- Pour the sauce over the fillets
- Cook for 18 minutes at 180.
- Serve up with some vegetables, some noodles and stir fry veg or place in a single container Igluu Meal Prep Container for a healthy source of protein with tomorrow's lunch.