These easy fritters are perfect for prepping over the weekend and popping in an Igluu meal prep container to keep in the fridge for when you need a snack packed full of good carbs, a bit of protein and some vitamin K!
- 2 medium courgettes
- 90g spinach
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 60g wholemeal flour
- 1 level tsp ground flaxseeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt and 8 grinds pepper
- 50ml oil for frying
- Grate the courgettes finely and put in a bowl, mix in 1 tsp salt.
- Chop the onion finely and add to a separate bowl.
- Chop the spinach and add to the bowl with the onion.
- Put the courgette in a clean tea towel and wring out as much liquid as you can. Add to the other veggies.
- Add 1 tsp salt, eggs and the pepper.
- Pour the oil in a large frying pan and heat.
- In the bowl of veggies, add the flour, flaxseeds and baking powder. Mix well.
- Put 1 tbs of mixture into the hot oil.
- Cook the fritters for 3-4 minutes each side or until golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen roll and pack into an Igluu meal prep container for later!