Start your day in the best way - with delicious, healthy pancakes! Top these banana-packed pancakes with some Greek or natural yoghurt and mixed berries for an extra boost of protein and all-important vitamins. Cook a batch on Sunday, store in a single compartment Igluu
and grab them for an on-the-go snack throughout the week! Check out more of Judianne's family-friendly meals on her website.
- Four eggs
- Two ripe bananas
- 200g oats
- Two tsp cinnamon
- Two tbs flaxseeds (optional)
- 100-200ml water
- One tbs oil for frying
- Top with Greek or natural yoghurt and fresh berries
- Put the eggs, oats, flaxseeds (optional - they're a great source of Omega-3 fatty acids!), cinammon and two bananas into a blender and blitz!
- Add some water to the mixture to make it easier to pour.
- Heat one tbs of oil in a pan and add blobs of pancake mix into the pan to fry.
- Prep your fruit and pop some yoghurt onto your pancakes. Add fruit as you wish!