Chocolate is delicious, there's no denying it. But often, store bought varieties are heavy on the sugar and not that great for us in large quantities. So, Sammy from Sammy's Kitchen created this simple alternative for the perfect evening treat.
- 100g 85% dark chocolate
- 2 heaped tbsp crunch peanut butter
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- Small handful of raisins or sultanas
- 1.5 scoops chocolate whey protein powder
- Pinch of pink Himalayan salt
- Any toppings you like! Sammy recommends pumpkin seeds and goji berries.
- Pour 2 inches of boiling water into a saucepan and allow to simmer. Place a large heatproof bowl on top of it to make a Bain Maries, and gentle melt the chocolate, peanut butter, coconut oil and honey together in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the raisins into little pieces.
- Once melted, remove the bowl from the saucepan and mix in the raisins and protein powder.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment and sprinkle on the salt and any toppings. Allow to set in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until hard. Break up into pieces and keep in the fridge in an Igluu Meal Prep Container.
Igluu meal prep containers are available to buy on our website.
Laissez un commentaire