One of the keys to staying healthy while you're on the go is cooking up quick, convenient meals that are tasty and filling. Our lovely Igluu ambassador Judianne from quickhealthyfamilymeals.com has mastered the art of preparing delicious nibbles for the whole family - including egg and vegetable brunch cups that are perfect for an after school snack, breakfast on the go or even as a starter. Why not make them ahead of time and store a batch in your Igluu containers to grab and go?!
Egg and vegetable brunch cups
- Makes 12
- 7 mins prep, 20 mins to cook
- Eggs are great sources of protein!
- 12 eggs
- Any veg you like - tomato, asparagus, mushroom, spring onion, spinach, pepper, broccoli
- Salt and pepper to season
- Cheese - optional
- Preheat the oven to 180° degree (fan)
- Crack the eggs into a measuring jug, add the salt and pepper and beat
- Chop your veg into small pieces (you can also add the cheese at this stage if you would like) and add to a greased 12 hole muffin tin (you can also use paper cases if you prefer)
- Fill each hole with the egg mix
- Bake for 20 mins (if you're adding cheese, you can also sprinkle onto the top of each muffin 5 mins before taking out of the oven)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool if making for meal prep
- Put into your one compartment Igluu meal prep container and refrigerate
- When you're ready to eat, reheat and enjoy!