This delicious dish is perfect for a weekend meal with the family or for prepping a week's worth of lunch or dinners! Not only is Glutarama's sausage pasta bake dairy and gluten free, but it can be made vegetarian or vegan with meat free sausages.
- 500g passata
- 250ml dairy free cream cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- Handful of chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- 6 gluten free sausages or vegetarian/vegan sausages
- 400g dried gluten free pasta
- 12 baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 50g grated dairy free cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil and add the dried pasta. Cook for 8-10 minutes, strain and put to one side.
- Chop the sausages up into bite sized pieces.
- Fry the sausage in a pan until they're caramelised and put to one side.
- To make the sauce, add the passata, garlic, dairy free cream cheese plus the seasoning and herbs to a jug and mix to combine.
- Mix the pasta, sausages, tomatoes and sauce together and pop this into an ovenproof dish and sprinkle with dairy free cheese.
- Cover the pasta bake with foil and bake into the oven for 25 minutes. After 15 minutes, remove the foil to allow the top to brown for the last 10 minutes.
- Serve up hot, or pop a few portions into an Igluu meal prep container and into the fridge or freezer.
Igluu meal prep containers are available to buy on our website or on Amazon.
Leave a comment