One of our lovely Igluu meal prep ambassadors, Judianne from quickhealthyfamilymeals.com has developed this recipe which would be just perfect for you to make in advance in your Igluu meal prep containers!
- Less than 10 mins prep time
- Makes 5 portionsMeal Prep Recipe #1
- Serve with salad and rice
- 8 pieces of chicken (can be any cut, thighs work well)
- 4.5 tbsp cider vinegar
- 200g olives
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2.5 tbsp dried mixed herbs
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Make the marinade - in a jar add the vinegar, garlic cloves, olive oil, mustard, dried mixed herbs and salt and pepper
- Put the lid on and give it a good shake
- Put the chicken pieces in a big bowl and pour over the marinade
- Give it a mix, making sure all the chicken pieces are coated
- Cover and leave in the fridge until needed. The longer you leave it, the deeper the flavour (ideally leave for a few hours or overnight but you can cook it straight away if needed)
- When ready to cook, lay the pieces in a single layer on a baking tray
- Roast for 30 mins at 180° (fan) or until cooked through. Chicken is cooked when the juices run clear
- Decorate with the olives and divide into your 3 compartment Igluu meal prep containers.
- Add some rice and salad into the other compartments, then put in the fridge if meal prepping
- When you're ready to eat, reheat and enjoy!