This is a light but filling dish for everyone with a soft spot for peanut butter - like Sammy at Sammy's Kitchen! Use chicken or turkey depending on your preference, taste and budget and keep your creations stored in high quality meal prep containers.
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- 1 small onion
- 3 mushrooms
- 1 chicken/turkey breast/thigh/steak (preference)
- 1 garlic clove
- 2cm of fresh ginger
- Chilli flakes (optional, to taste)
- 1 heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter
- Chicken stock
- 100ml tinned coconut milk
- Fresh/dried coriander
- Finely slice the onions and mushrooms and add to a pan/wok with the oil
- Cook until soft
- Dice the meat and add to the pan to cook
- Grate the garlic and ginger into the pan and add chilli flakes (optional)
- Add the peanut butter, along with enough stock to loosen up the peanut butter
- Leave to melt for a minute
- Stir in the coconut milk
- Finely chop the coriander and add to the pan
- Serve up and enjoy!
Igluu meal prep containers can be purchased on our website.